Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Celebrate your State

Find Your State by Clicking Here


I'm so digging these Rustic State Bottle openers!
Like how cute are these?  These would make a great gift.
I'm thinking about getting one for my Dad's Bar for Father's Day.

This is Our State

Find Your State by Clicking Here

Yeah, not as Sexy looking as Texas but then what State is?
Of course you really can't take my opinion on this one, I'm kind of partial to both States.  Native Hoosier & I Adopted Texas as my 2nd home after living there for 10 years.  

 Support Small Business!
Kata Woodworking is an online Amazon Handmade Business

Father's Day is Sunday, June 17th 2018

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see you are back! You always have unique items with interesting stories!

    ReplyDelete

Antique Resale Shopping Down Hwy 421 Jasper Co & Hwy 2 Porter Co Indiana Junkyard Gypsy Style

This time of time of year in northwest Indiana can be kind of gloomy & cold.  We’re usually hoping for a bit more spring like weathe...